Please read the following conditions of sale information carefully!
2J Pty Ltd trading as
JUS PORCELAIN PLUS / JUSTILES
ABN: 81 106 346 249
Conditions of Sale
- Prices quoted on lists are subject to change without notice.
- Credit card payments will incur a 2.5% fee per payment to cover bank charges
- Eftpos payments will incur a $2.00 flat fee per payment to cover bank charges.
- Shade variations are inherent to ceramic, polished porcelain and glass products. Please examine all tiles upon receipt as no responsibility can be accepted after tiles have been laid.
- Tiles cannot be guaranteed against crazing.
- Claims for incorrect supply, short supply or damaged products must be notified within 2 days of receipt of tiles.
- 2J Pty Ltd, other than those extended by the manufacturer gives no guarantees.
- 2J Pty Ltd makes no warranty as to the suitability of tiles for any particular use unless such warranty is specifically stated in writing.
- 2J Pty Ltd reserves the right to cancel orders at its discretion if the goods are not taken within 14 days from the date of invoice.
- Any deposit paid by the purchaser is non refundable except with the agreement of 2J Pty Ltd in it’s absolute discretion.
- 2J Pty Ltd will endeavor to meet arrival and availability dates, but will not be responsible for any delays due to causes beyond its control.
- 2J Pty Ltd has the right to cancel any order, which it cannot fulfill for any reason out of its control.
- 2J Pty Ltd reserves the right to refuse cancellation of any order, if the goods are already en-route from the manufacturer, or have already been ordered from the supplier or are already held by 2J Pty Ltd.
- Goods shall remain the property of 2J Pty Ltd until the purchaser pays the full invoice amount.
- The delivery docket signed by the purchaser, purchaser’s employee, agent or courier hired by the purchaser will be deemed as irrevocable receipt of the goods.
- The act of laying the product supplied shall be taken to be acceptance of the said product iLtd shall not have any liability in respect of such material.
- Credit and returns:
- Returns will be only accepted if requested within 7 days of invoice date. (Only credit no refunds given)
- Returns will be only accepted if tiles are undamaged and cartons are in good condition and must be of current stock and shade
- All returns will be credited at the purchase price less 20% to cover handling costs
- All freight costs on returns shall the purchaser’s responsibility
- 2J Pty Ltd will not accept back credit, quantities of less than 3m2
- No returns will be accepted if goods are especially ordered by 2J Pty Ltd to fulfill your project or at special prices or second quality sales.
“This is a payment claim made under the Building and Construction Industry Security of Payment Act 1999 NSW”
Updated as of 13/12/2012