Please read the following conditions of sale information carefully!
2J Pty Ltd trading as
JUS TILES SYDNEY
ABN: 81 106 346 249
Conditions of Sale
- Prices quoted on lists are subject to change without notice.
- Credit card payments will incur a 2.5% fee per payment to cover bank charges
- Eftpos payments will incur a $2.00 flat fee per payment to cover bank charges.
- Shade variations are inherent to ceramic, polished porcelain and glass products. Please examine all tiles upon receipt as no responsibility can be accepted after tiles have been laid.
- Tiles cannot be guaranteed against crazing.
- Claims for incorrect supply, short supply or damaged products must be notified within 2 days of receipt of tiles.
- 2J Pty Ltd, other than those extended by the manufacturer gives no guarantees.
- 2J Pty Ltd makes no warranty as to the suitability of tiles for any particular use unless such warranty is specifically stated in writing.
- 2J Pty Ltd reserves the right to cancel orders at its discretion if the goods are not taken within 14 days from the date of invoice.
- Any deposit paid by the purchaser is non refundable except with the agreement of 2J Pty Ltd in it’s absolute discretion.
- 2J Pty Ltd will endeavor to meet arrival and availability dates, but will not be responsible for any delays due to causes beyond its control.
- 2J Pty Ltd has the right to cancel any order, which it cannot fulfill for any reason out of its control.
- 2J Pty Ltd reserves the right to refuse cancellation of any order, if the goods are already en-route from the manufacturer, or have already been ordered from the supplier or are already held by 2J Pty Ltd.
- Goods shall remain the property of 2J Pty Ltd until the purchaser pays the full invoice amount.
- The delivery docket signed by the purchaser, purchaser’s employee, agent or courier hired by the purchaser will be deemed as irrevocable receipt of the goods.
- The act of laying the product supplied shall be taken to be acceptance of the said product in respect of décor, colour, shade, quality, type and size. Once the material supplied has been laid 2J Pty Ltd shall not have any liability in respect of such material.
- Credit and returns:
- Returns will be only accepted if requested within 7 days of invoice date. (Only credit no refunds given)
- Returns will be only accepted if tiles are undamaged and cartons are in good condition and must be of current stock and shade
- All returns will be credited at the purchase price less 25% to cover handling costs
- All freight costs on returns shall the purchaser’s responsibility
- 2J Pty Ltd will not accept back credit, quantities of less than 3m2
- No returns will be accepted if goods are especially ordered by 2J Pty Ltd to fulfill your project or at special prices or second quality sales.
“This is a payment claim made under the Building and Construction Industry Security of Payment Act 1999 NSW”
Updated as of 01/01/2018